Check what new features have appeared in the eFitness system in recent months and use them in your fitness club.
Updates and improvements concern the critical modules of the eFitness system used in clubs daily. The most vital areas where new features have appeared are System Configurations, Reports, and the Online Member Area.
The new features mainly concern the automation and improvement of the club’s service, extensive accounting, and financial capabilities and notifications.
System settings have a crucial impact on the smooth operation of the club in line with your business model. From now:
- You can use two contract templates – for the data of a person or a company. More about agreement management.
- You receive the message in the system when the club member has an active contract and would like to repurchase the same subscription.
- It is possible to block sending a selected message to people who have not consented to the marketing area. Check how to add and manage member consents.
- You can choose whether the email address of a club employee is required when creating a profile in the system. The assigned email address will help in resetting the employee’s password. See how to set the required email address and learn how to add an employee profile (club service, trainer, or sales representative) and grant him the selected permissions.
- You can block personal identity numbers as an option to log into the system.
- There is the opportunity to create an automatic blocking note. In all types of tasks in automation, where there is a CRM note, a setting has been added whether the message should have priority and be a blocking note. Learn more about how automatic CRM notes work.
- Another novelty is the automatically sending email from which you will learn about the ending limit of sent SMS messages. This feature will significantly help you in planning your marketing campaigns. See how to start SMS sending in your club.
Reports in the eFitness system provide powerful possibilities for analyzing the condition of your club. Based on the data, you can conclude and plan practical business activities.
We enriched the extensive Reports module in the eFitness system with new reports. These include:
- recent reports in the area of Finance – “Taxes,” “Accrual income,” “Effectiveness of payments,” “Repayment of arrears,”
- among the reports on club members’ data, the new features include, among others reports, “Personal approvals 2.0”, “Members by attendance” and “Membership statistics,”
- Additionally, a new column appeared in the “Club Members” report – “Company NIP (identity number),” making data filtering possible even more efficiently.
What are the possibilities of reports in the eFitness system? Learn more here!
Take a look at the marketing activities in your club before the September start of the season. Then, you can take advantage of one of our new products, i.e., a discount program for selected activities in the club.
When using paid classes, you can provide a promotion code on their price. In addition, you can create a certain number of promo codes and give them your name. Discount codes for classes are valid when enrolled in the Online Member Area.
Clear information about the client’s debt appears in the notifications on the club member’s profile. Thanks to this, the club employee can send a message or take other steps to urge the arrears to be repaid faster. Go to the Knowledge Base to learn more about managing the Customer Base and Member Profile.
An essential change in the Sales module is the possibility of correcting the issued invoice. You can create credit notes to the original invoice without restrictions. The PDF file will always reference the correcting invoice that we update and the original invoice. Importantly, each invoice is included in the VAT records and sales reports.
We added another novelty: the possibility of issuing an automatic invoice after the correction.
You can find more about invoice management in the eFitness system here.
A new feature in the Finance module is the “debt collection” note type. This type of note can only be closed by the TODO action list. Find out more about letters and CRM tasks here.
Online Member Area
New features in the Class Schedule in the Online Member Area:
- The “city” filter has been added so that club members can search for activities that interest them even more efficiently.
- the ability to track the purchasing process in the Buy pass tab allows
- A logged-in club member can print the Class Schedule directly from the Online Member Area.
More about Online Member Area.
We also have something new for club chain operators. An instance search engine has appeared in the system – thanks to it, it is possible to search for a club and easily re-log using the list of clubs.
Stay up to date with the news in the eFitness system!
Our work is constant development, improvement, and improvement of services. All this so that your club can do its best. Do you have questions about new functionalities? Feel free to post a message in the Helpdesk ticket system.